Friday, February 19, 2010

Bennie's Girls visit

Diane and Sissie (Cathy couldn't make it and their Mom stayed at her sister's place so we didn't get to visit with her) came to Cullman and invited us to get together with them for dinner at AJ's steakhouse, Sandy and Larry joine us. I stopped in Hartselle on my way home from Huntsville and picked up Aunt Martha so she could join us.  What a great time we had together. Diane and husband Mike are into gardening in SC, while Sissie lives in AZ. We had gotten together last year when their father died and they held a memorial service at Cathy's place in Roswell, GA, but this was a pure FUN visit. Aunt Martha told stories on her brothers (who are no longer with us) -- had us really laughing. Thought I would share some candid photos I made during the meal. Why we didn't get a group picture, I don't know!! (Just remember I'm not in the photos because I am the photographer. Maybe Diane will share some that she made.)

No comments: