Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May is here!

I have been busy with my Body by ViSalus 90 Day Challenge ... which was very successful. I lost 27 pounds and 15 inches ... yea for me. I also joined a gym and have enjoyed the using the equipment, the Aquacize, and the non-impact aerobics class. Now to get serious about my second 90 Day Challenge. 

Barron stays busy with the Cullman Long Term Recovery Committee. We recently hosted an electrician from Denver who volunteered his services for 2 weeks, and we volunteered to provide his housing.

In March, I enjoyed a trip to Sky Valley with my oldest sister, Cathy, and Mom. We enjoyed a beautiful week of spring weather and shopping!

In February, Elizabeth and family came to Alabama and surprised her grandparents on their 91 and 85 birthdays.

We thought Nate and Megan were getting married in June, but those plans have been delayed .. at least at this point. We are looking forward to a trip to Texas later this month to visit with kids and grandkids, but also to see our Texas friends in the Weatherford/Willow Park area.

Parents celebrating birthdays

The girls were enjoying setting up their version of an animal trap.

The guys finally decided to build a ladder to get up in the tree.

This is my BEFORE picture on Feb 1.

This is my ACCOMPLISHMENT picture on April 30.

No comments: