Sunday, October 12, 2008

At your request - Indoor pictures







I am getting requests for pictures of the inside of the house, but I really wanted to wait until boxes were emptied, pictures on wall, office set up, a little more TLC .. but I am giving in to the pressure and posting a few! My camera isn't the best for this, but hope you will get the idea that we are making progress! (Still haven't decided on a flat screen for over the mantel, so for now we are using the one we had in Texas.)

We are looking forward to a visit from Willie and Dena Evans this Thursday. They will be stopping by on their way home to Texas after a BFC 2009 pre-meet in Dunlap, TN. The guest room is ready for company so we hope they will stay over with us. (Of course Barron will have to be the host as I will be finally working at my new job in Huntsville.)

We also had a great visit with Diane (Wilkins) and hubby Karl yesterday. Diane was so sweet to loan us her house while we were building this one. Her sister Elaine came with them and we just had a good time catching up on the latest with their families. The siblings had plans to get together for dinner so we joined them: Butch and Barbara (from Huntsville), Elaine with hubby Chris (who helped me get internet service) and son Bobby (Cullman), Diane and Karl (Ocean Springs, MS), and Barron and I. Uncle Jim (their Dad's brother), Sandy (Barron's sister) and Larry (her husband) came by the restaurant to visit for a while.
Elizabeth, Chris and the kids are in Panama City at the BEACH and were joined today by their Texas friends, Amy and Jeremy Hudson and kids, Grant and Molly. You will have to check out their blog to see what they are up to (www.maymemos.blogspot.com) This is also the week that my parent's have a timeshare at Ocean Towers in Panama City so the kids will go over there to use the heated pool. Seems my brother, Kevin with his wife, Cheryl and daughter Sarah joined Mom and Dad for a few days, so Sarah and the grandkids spent Saturday together at the beach. My sister, Cathy and her hubby are relaxing a few days in Panama City as well. I heard that my sister Karen (and husband Steve live in Panama City) invited some of the gang over to her house last night to watch the Auburn game (so sorry they lost to Arkansas!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your home is "looking good" I know you are gald to be in it! You know our children are having a GREAT time at the beach. How good God is to allow them this precious reunion.