Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane

Tomorrow is the BIG Day -- we move into our new house. While I worked from home on my new job because the office "modular" building is not yet ready for occupancy, Barron started moving lots of things from our temp house. The house looks spectacular and we had to make big decisions like "which drawer do we use for the utensils?"

We are thankful for the many new friends and family who have said they will come and help us get settled. Since I am working from home for a few days, I am thankful that we don't have to be out of our temp house on any certain day so I can have internet service until our ISP provider can move the antenna to the new location!

Thanks to each and everyone who had a part in us building our house and getting moved in!! We love you! Thanks, Lord, for taking care of us in "God's Country". Now to fill up that jacuzzi tub and enjoy a good soak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: