Monday, June 22, 2009

Disney World

As some of you know, Barron and I are taking our family to Disney World in September -- what a way to celebrate getting a little older! Barron turns 62 and I am dragging 50 (59 to be exact). Elizabeth and I talk daily, checking out websites and learning all we can about the great things to see and do at Disney World. The girls even sent me a picture of them by the "countdown chain" they made. The grandkids get money for doing some of their chores, so Elizabeth printed out Disney Dollars so they can save them and exchange them for money to spend at Disney World. I thought that was an idea worth repeating! The kids will especially love having Uncle Nate along since he loves all those coaster rides! Ask him about Mountain Space from our trip years back -- I didn't do very well and swore never again!

No comments: