Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting better and better

As some of you know, I got the opportunity to fly out to Fort Worth and visit friends in Willow Park and former co-workers/bosses at BNSF. So I won't post any pictures, but wanted to update you on the house. Appliances are in, light fixtures and plugs are in (took lots of light bulbs), plumbing is working (YEA!!) and I remembered to take some toilet paper over there. The pendant lights look especially nice, in fact I thank everyone who helped me in the process. Tile man was working on kitchen backsplash on oven wall and will be finishing up the tub backsplash in the master. So much work was getting done this week! Barron will be setting up his shop while I am out of town. I am also starting my new job on Tuesday, so keep us in your prayers. MOVE DATE is Saturday, Oct 4 -- anyone in the area who wants to help is WELCOME!! Barron plans to move some items on Friday too.

Thanks to everyone who was a part of our house project. It is simply beautiful. Can't wait to see the landscaping accomplished!!

No comments: